WE HAVE NO OPENINGS AT THIS TIME. WATCH THIS PAGE FOR JOBS IN THE FUTURE.
Network Support Technician
The Network Support Technician provides the second tier of support to our clients. This
position is responsible for independently supporting clients with repairs, installations, services,
etc., in a manner that builds and sustains trust. It is a “boots on the ground” position.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Has the responsibility for the IT support of clients.
2. Provides on-site support, telephone, and remote support for clients. In the process,
builds long term relationship with the client. Recommends upgrades and new
technology as is appropriate and approved by the Chief Technologist.
3. Executes project assignments in collaboration with the Help Desk Technician and/or
a Systems Engineer as needed. Keeps the Chief Technologist and other employees
current on status of clients.
4. Documents critical information in the company’s Wiki for all staff to use to enhance
client services and satisfaction.
5. Competently meets the company’s expectations of productivity, reporting and
Education and Experience:
A BS from an accredited college or university; or, a Technical Degree from an accredited
Community College. Five years of network design, general computer installation,
maintenance and repair experience; or, an equivalent combination of education and
experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above. At
least two years of direct contact with clients and their users is required for this position.
Technical certifications are a plus and are considered an enhancement of the formal
Must possess and maintain a valid Iowa driver’s license as well as a satisfactory driving
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Access work sites and areas that are not handicap accessible without assistance; work in a
standard office setting and use standard office equipment, including a computer; stamina to
maintain attention to detail despite interruptions; strength to lift and safely carry objects
weighing up to 50 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and
hearing and speech abilities to communicate clearly in person and over the telephone.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Solving problems quickly and independently in complicated situations, recommending
solutions, and implementing the solutions.
2. Installing, configuring, trouble shooting and maintaining computer hardware systems,
phone systems, software, network systems, and peripherals.
3. Installing and configuring virtual computer systems.
4. Training clients to use the installed equipment and/or software.
5. Good social skills and the ability to appropriately represent Keystone IT, Inc. is required.
Bonus trait: A good sense of humor with the ability to laugh while at work.
DOL Status: Salaried Exempt (Professional)
1. Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
2. Blue Cross/Blue Shield as well as Delta Dental provided for single coverage.
3. Paid time off (PTO) plan.
4. Eight paid holidays.